Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The FHF Hate Math... Unless Danica McKellar is Involved

RDS must have some mathematicians on their staff, for they report that with wins in two out of three games this week the Habs will clinch a playoff spot. FHF cannot verify this fact, as all lawyers have an innate fear of math (well, except tax lawyers, but they're weird anyway).

Really? Clinch a playoff spot? With three weeks left in the season? Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, Ms. McKellar.

P.S. for those of you who wonder (groan) what the McKellar connection is, check out this. Or this. Or just assume FHF is posting photos of hot babes for no reason, as usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuckin hell. You're kidding right, not the same girl, right? Dream girl from heaven if so.

Very Thomas Dolby. Beautiful lab assistant in glasses. 'Hidden Gem' as I call them.

The busy genius scientist:'MY GOD MISS BAXTER, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! I never realized it!

By the way the the first link draft PHD paper was not bad really. I like that all logic stuff. Got into it sorta. But then I'm comfy with stuff like that. How the fuck you guys find that shit is beyond me...

Brilliant work as usual gentlemen.

I just realized: What the fuck does this have to do with Habs? Ah well. We all need distraction...

Cheers

Jeff

Young HF29 said...

Jeff there was a hockey story in there somewhere, I swear.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I'd hit that!