Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Game Day Skate Presents some leftover Canadian Olympic Hotties of the Day

In order - Chanda Crawford, Jean-Philippe Le Guellec, and Megan Rauscher. We have no idea who they are anymore, but before we really forget them, let's uh, not forget them. We worked hard finding good pictures, they shouldn't go to waste, and we can't wait four years to post them.

Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of a copyright lawsuit eliminating free porn on the internet...
  • Detroit opens the stretch run with a win over the Avs, scare the rest of the NHL;
  • It turns out 80% of Canada was watching the Canada-USA final. Our only question is what the other 20% were doing;
  • Looks like The Goat and Pleks' agent have had discussions about his future. If The Goat has managed to change the Habs' ridiculous "we don't negotiate during the season" policy, already we love him;
  • The Bulin Wall's DUI charge has been upgraded to EXTREME!!!!!
  • About 30 hours until the trade deadline.
OK Bruins tonight. Back to work boys.


J.T. said...

Bob McKenzie said the other 20% were working at Tim Horton's during the game. He's probably right.

L Dude said...

I'll never understand why these dumb-ass multi-millionaire athletes and celebreties continue to get behind the wheel of a vehicle while intoxicated, endangering themselves and more importantly, others.
Gotta give it to Patrick Kane here. Sure, he beat the crap out of a cabbie for 20 cents or whatever, but at least he had the sense to take a cab.
The rest of you fuckers who think you're above the law - FUCK OFF!

Can't wait for 8 hours of dead air on TRADE CENTRE tomorrow!

Chester said...

They get behind the wheel when they are pissed because... wait for it ...

They are dumb-ass multi-millionaires.

moeman said...

Go you fucking red, white and blue Pants!

Fuck da Broons.

Habsfan10 said...


Here's hoping Bergeron has a good a game tonight as he has has the last two weeks.

Doogie2K said...

Huh, there's a girl at U of C with that same Olympic tattoo. Interesting.

Also, you will never eliminate piracy and freedom on the Internet. It's true of DRM schemes and it's true of copyright lawsuits: you're wasting your time. Strike one down, ten more clamor to take his place. They're like third-world dictators and drug lords. Except awesome.