Monday, September 17, 2007

HABS ON THE ICE!!! Live(-ish) Game Blogging 1 - Prologue

So the Habs finally take to the ice tonight. AND it's on TV! (God I love this province). I figured I would throw some thoughts down in the form of 1's and 0's as the game wore on.

But first, a prologue. As I came home on the Métro (subway), there were many Habs fans going to the game. People had pennants, flags, and of course, jerseys. Amongst the Koivus, Ryders, Huets, etc., one guy was wearing a brand new Brisebois Habs jersey. I could tell it was new 'cause it had number 71, not 43.

No joke I could make would do that moment justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must have been Breeze-by's cousin.

Habsfan10 said...

So let me get this straight ... he switched from 43 to Mickey Rib's old number? I'd boo a 71 on the Habs just out of spite for that little fucker, and now Breezer's got it? He might as well wear a Tucker Leafs replica at this rate.