Friday, September 07, 2007

The Morning Skate for Friday, September 7th

Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a 6'3", 230 pound center with skills lining up for the Habs...
  • Red Fisher has a long talk with Captain K about his "don't expect us to win the Cup" comments. Apparently, it was just a bad translation! 'Stie calice. ("Hevon vittu" for you, Saku);
  • RDS has a very solid report about Roman Hamrlik. I enjoyed this - last year he was +22, Souray was -28;
  • Habs announce the line-up for Rookie Camp which starts tomorrow. TOMORROW! All the big names will be there of course - Price, Chipchura, Ryan White, The Subbanator. Do you hear me? It's TOMORROW.

Speaking of tomorrow, FHF will be hard at work on the big seaason preview. However, it's my birthday, so I'll be working on the strippers. Maybe Club Downtown has wi-fi.

2 comments:

Topham said...

All I can see in my dreams is a short Finnish dude shutting down a wimp of a 230 pound 6 foot 4 centre (again).

Can you believe the fuss about Koivu's comments? It's not like he did a 10 things I hate about playing in June or something...

Good luck with the preview.

Jordi said...

Happy Birthday, hopefully something good for the Habs will happen for you.

Training camp!