Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Morning Skate for Wednesday, November 19th

Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a majority...
  • Habs sucking = bad for my heart and liver + good for blog material. We got a feeling there will be many rants around here in the days to come. Canes 2, Habs 1. Sergei Fucking Samsonov was the second star. Bring on the free fall. More later today;
  • Other games were played, but we're just too fucking annoyed to write anything else. May we recommend MYFO's Making Puck for your daily recap wrapped in wittiness? It comes along a bit later than TMS, but it's clever and has themes and, like, good writing and stuff.
I'm off to slit my wrists. Back soon! Kisses!

3 comments:

L Dude said...

That game made me barf in my mouth.
Other than TFS, the entire team sucked ass! But I have to give the biggest ass-sucking award to the man we call Rhino.

I think we need to strip him of this name. It sounds like he should be a big, tough customer, afraid of nothing. That play on the Samsanov goal made him look like he should be carrying his purse instead of a hockey stick. And then the obviously blatant interference call which lead to the game winner! FUCK!
Send him to Hamilton and bring up Valent....oh wait....
Then sit him and put Dandy back on 'D'. At least he can skate, will sacrifice himself every time and play hard (most) every shift!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Yay, we got a PP goal. Whip-de-do-da-fuckin-day!

On the upside, I won't have to spend money to travel to Montreal to see the parade in June.

Anonymous said...

This is all I have to say about last night's game:

F.U.C.K.

4 letters. That simple.

Anonymous said...

I'm too disgusted to rant.

I'll still go to the games and cheer, but I'm oddly detached from it all this year.

I'm unebelievably disappointed with the fact that Carbo is making like an ostrich, burying his head in the sand, and continuing to preach his ridiculous "system" when it's clearly not working.