- We have a trade! The Goat lands Michael Blunden who, uh, well we have no idea who he is. But he's 6'4", so we'll take him. The BJs get Ryan Russell, giving them identical twins;
- Habs also sign Brian Willsie. Who are these people? He finished 11th in the AHL last year in scoring, that's good! He's 33 years old and in the AHL, that's bad;
- The media finally realized 3 days later that PFK was in Haiti. Just another example of keeping the black man down;
- Welcome to the fishbowl Nathan Beaulieu (what did we decide was his nickname?);
- The Preds signed four of their RFAs ahead of the NHLPA grievance, but Little Tits was not one of them;
- Not hockey-related, but we find these allegations of the Als inflating attendance figures fascinating;
- Also not hockey-related, but RIP Dick Williams. We remember those 1979-81 Expos seasons like it was yesterday;
- Here's a gallery of all the sexiest Bar Rafaeli pics you'll find on the interwebs. Should keep you busy for
awhile2 minutes. (lap dance to FHF NYC friend The Stud for the link).
Friday, July 08, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of babes covered in chocolate...