Bullet points for what you missed while you've been stuck at work with an IT department that blocks every interesting site on the interwebs...
- In light of TFS' stylishness, Squid Tweets his fashion preferences and offers fashion tips;
- Sid's agent is denying all this crap about his client not being ready for the season because of the return of concussion symptoms. Because agents (fucking lawyers) tell the truth all the time, we of course believe him. And Steven Stamkos has weighed in for some reason;
- Ovie is hawking chocolate bars now. There's videos and everything. We'd bitch, but as any 420'er knows, Mr. Big is a fine product. Chewy and crunchy all at once;
- Here's a nice puff piece on PatCHes' upcoming season. Even the Canadiens website is bored;
- If you've got nothing to do at 4 PM today, turn on TSN2 and root for 12-year olds. PUMMELL THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE JAPANESE IMPERIALIST ASSHOLES. Sorry, the LLWS is the only baseball we watch anymore, and we take it way too seriously;
- Over at our summer fling, we've got the weekly True Blood recap and as a special bonus, TMS singing. Don't judge;
- Anyone feel the earthquake this afternoon?