Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge Lingerie Sextacular...
- The NHL's R&D camp has come up with the awesome idea of making the nets four inches narrower. This will give Big Tits an extra 4 inches of space behind the net to lose the puck;
- Also from R&D camp (one time, at R&D camp...), something about curved glass stanchions between the benches designed to protect the players. A little late, assholes;
- Here's your HNIC schedule news for the coming season. It includes the Habs on a couple of Thursdays and a Friday. Hockey night ain't what it used to be;
- We also count about 15 Habs games on the TSN schedule;
- Looks like Sean Avery is getting off scot-free in his police battery case, because he didn't actually push the cop. He just stood there and waved his stick in his face;
- Lap dance to N31 for pointing out video of Alex (Y)Emelin skating in Brossard. He looks big and mobile. *wipes drool from chin*
- A preview of 2K's NHL 12 video game, which includes a new "legends" mode so you can be Gretzky, Howe, and... Börje Salming?
- Your bonus Sexy Friday bullet is an Emmanuel Chriqui gallery, a Montrealer we can all be proud of.