Friday, August 12, 2011

Sexy Friday is a little late. It was working out.

Padma has a new ad campaign. We approve. Via.
Oh hello! Apparently it is Friday, as a certain commentor has reminded me on several occasions today. Problem is, I am SO HUNGOVER (stop screaming 29) from a three day booze fest (God bless, and curse, the Pimms Royale) in the Eastern Townships I just sort of, uh, forgot? Or these non-hockey August blues just got me out of blogging practice. So apologies everyone!

Let's see what's going on. Hmmm, right. Well, more Big Tits - JM fallout I guess. Who's up for a Martin firing? I should write a post about that some day. I almost wish the Habs would start the season 0-5 or something so we can toss CHokula for good cause. Elsehwere, it was 17 years ago today that the 1994 baseball season was suspended for a strike. 'Spos World Series dreams dashed. Here's a little vid for some memories of the O.

But you didn't come here for memories of CHampionships that didn't happen. You came here for sex. So besides Padma up there, take a look at Candice Swanepoel in a bikini, then see her come alive in not one, but two new Victoria's Secret "sporty" commercials, to make up for our lateness. Happy belated Sexy Friday everyone.


13 comments:

moeman said...

First.

the Maritimer said...

Second.

Young HF29 said...

uh, troisième?

Steve said...

fourth, fuck sheep again

Mr. natural said...

I'm detecting a trend for the Fifth time

Thx for Babes

the Maritimer said...

@29, count me in for giving the CHokula the boot. It only took an 0-5 start in '95 for Corey to turf Demers and Savard. So, how did that work out for us?

Martin will be gone after the upcoming season anyway. Coaches in Montreal only have about a three year shelf life anyway.

lawyergirl77 said...

I've been wanting to give Chocks Das Boot for a while now, but, hey, apparently I'm just a foul-mouthed idiot female, sometimes-hockey blogger fe-fan. What the fuck do I know, right?

*Sigh* When's the season gonna start? Got WAY too much pent up bitterness and it's ITCHING to get out...

the Maritimer said...

@lg77, I enjoy your foul mouth rants. Longshoreman blood must run in your veins. Sign me up for the get rid of Chokula and repatriate Guy Boucher.

Mr. natural said...

Respect LG77 for your hockey chops much more so than my own, however the Count has given the front office what they were hoping for in the post season, that is rabid enthusiasm translating into mega bucks.

The Molsons have been printing money for two seasons and that's what it's all about!

I truly believe that our biggest off season loss was Kirk is Work but despite that IF we can stay relatively healthy we will represent the East in the final, the regular season is virtually meaningless, you just have to make the playoffs.

GYFHG!

Die PHucktards Die! (Broonz 2)

Come home Wendel Clark's balls I miss you.

That is all.

John said...

In case these had gone unnoticed... poster over on reddit has been making these. The one Montreal one is pretty nice.

Number31 said...

Roar. We want hockey! And ice cream.

Kate said...

I only start pining for hockey afer Labor Day. I'm not giving Martin the boot until I see what he can do with a healthy roster. Something he hasn't had the luxury of yet. But WTF do I know?

WV = ingish. Muller had to leave because he only speaks ingish.

Bookmaker Hold Percentage said...

i usually like to run on fridays actually, it's the day of the week in which I am totally free and it is always good to work out