Friday, August 01, 2008

Blowing a Wad with Alyssa

So the other day we featured a $325 Habs purse. It got us to thinking - what other overpriced crap with a Habs logo could we buy? We enlisted the help of personal shopper Alyssa Milano (wearing her own design, the Women's 2 In One Burnout Babydoll Top-Tank, only $60.99!), headed over to NHL.com's Hab Shop and blew a wad of cash on these fabulous items.

Let loose your inner Happy Gilmore with the Hockey Stick Putter. Of course, at $115, it's too expensive for an average joe and any real golfer would never use one. So there's plenty in stock!

Sure, you have a classic #10 jersey, but what about little Fido? Now he can support the team too with this official Habs Pet jersey. At only $30, your chihuahua, ferret or pot-bellied pig will be the envy of all the other pets who are just naked.

You could plop your fat ass on your boring old couch to watch the game, or you could spend $1079.99 on this fabulous recliner. It was $1779.99, so they'll be going fast!

Keep your Molson cold with the Habs bottle jersey. No jokes, 'cause this is fucking awesome and it's going on our Hannukkah wish list.

Lap dance to MYFO who are experts at finding crap in the NHL shop and making better jokes than we could.

8 comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

wow i have got to get me that putter. well, not a habs one, but you know.

happy gilmore might be one of the greatest movies of all time.

"the price is wrong, bitch!

L Dude said...

Alyssa Milano looks good in anything. Throw Habs stuff on her and.................................
....................................
....................................
....................................
ahhhh, OK, I'm back.


Now I'm not into religion much. A 'lapsed Catholic', my dearly departed, very religious father would have called me - but don't you find that beer cozy looks a lot like a crucifix, i.e. the saviour, i.e. Jesus Price....see where I'm going. Cuz i don't - totally forgot my train of thought.

What's good for cleaning keyboards?

wrap around curl said...

Oh Alyssa, why must you "design" skanky hockey clothing for the ladies? I am a woman of taste and distinction. In other words, I am too much of a real fan to wear pink hockey shit.

GoHabsGo said...

WAC: It's not 'pink' but I get it.

Just wish that molson had a beer worth keeping cold.

Happy Gilmore: Let's hope the Habs take us to our collective Happy Place in 11 months.

Isn't it bad luck to display golf paraphernalia, though?

Senators Lost Cojones said...

Blowing a Wad with Alyssa

I see what you did there.

wrap around curl said...

@gohabsgo: It's ok. I know I probably have a very questionable taste in me. I shall leave the Milano alone. For now.

Anonymous said...

You're all, every one of you, yes even you, you little harmless guy in glasses hiding in Winnipeg or somewhere the fuck, evil, really evil, consuming yuppies.

Blah. I've not got it tonight...I'm just not gonna be funny, just sorta boring no irony crap like the idiot guy at work who no one likes because he's a fuckin idiot jerk ass hat. Dumb like.

However there WAS some gay kinda BOB BARKER action in the description of the household goods.

Well written as usual, you massive knobs.

Bryan Driscoll said...

i have a habs beer coolie, but it's different than that.