- Turns out the Habs were sold for $633 million. And somehow all parties have avoided paying any taxes on the deal. Fucking lawyers;
- Really enjoyed La Presse's François Gagnon taking on the Koivu haters with the headline: "Who you gonna blame now?"
- Pleks denies the rumours he wants to go to Russia;
- Boy there was a lot of crying at the Sakic retirement announcement. We thought Pierre Lacroix was particularly embarrassing;
- The Lightning ink 2nd overall pick Victor Hedman to a 3-year deal.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of putting up 50 points...