- St. Patrick weighs in on Espo falling to 20 and the Habs not picking him. Obviously supports his boy. Go hit the parking lot, Paddy;
- Habs extend qualifying offers to a bunch of players, including Ryder, Plekanec, and exiled-t0-Russia Alex Perezhogin;
- Vinny Damphousse leaves the NHLPA to focus on his Scandinavian spa business. Saskin politics vs. massages from tall blonde women - tough choice;
- Columbus blog German Village Media breaks down Simmons' NHL Draft diary better than we did, AND with random photos of hot chicks instead of our Larry Legend photo;
- Panger brought you part one of the Tom Clancy thriller The Hunt for Red First Line Center;
- We can now start counting down to the UFA period in hours instead of days - 88. Hmm, Lindros fits Panger's description of what we need in a 1st line center;
- HF33 is back after being on IR with a lower-body injury, the NHL code for spending too much time in a strip club.
Be sure to check back in the coming days. With HF33 back on the ice, Panger readying part two of the thriller, and the long-awaited world premiere of HF10, it's sure to be busier than a newly-released Paris' social calendar.