Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Morning Skate for Thursday, July 19th

Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of Donald Audette's wrist being chopped in half. Man, how did he jerk off after that...
  • Nothing. You missed nothing.

Since we need to give you something to read besides tales of moose meat, I'll point you to an excellent analysis of Carbo's first season by the fine folks at Eyes On The Prize. It's golf season apparently, not hockey season; enjoy The Open Championship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man there was alot of blood from that Audette wrist. im nauseous thinking about it

Robert L said...

Great blog site you guys have got going here - I'll be sure to link it on mine in the coming days.

Thanks for the push on my Carbonneau piece. Just to clarify, "the fine folks at Eyes On The Prize" consists entirely of me and me!

Cheers!

Young HF29 said...

Robert i think you ARE fine folk(s)!

great piece on Carbo and thanks