And let's hope a playoff birth is secure before the last 8 games of the season (ha!) 'cause those last games are all division foes.
Other highlights from the sched:
- The Super Bowl weekend double afternoon games are back. There's 2 losses;
- The Xmas holiday Florida road trip is back, too. There's two more losses;
- The Ducks and Kings open the season with 2 games in LONDON (England, not Ontario) on September 29 and 30. Jolly good fun!
- HF33 and I are already negotiating who gets the season tix for the Saturday night Pens tilt January 19th;
- The Habs don't play Calgary, Edmonton, or Vancouver at all. That just sucks. This stupid unbalanced schedule is just, stupid.
We'll take a closer look at the sched in the coming days, see what sticks out. Right now all I see is 0-7.