- So apparently we have a pattern now. Carey lets up a bunch of goals one night then the "B" team comes back with a win the next night. Not sure how we feel about that. Andreas Engqvist scored in the Habs' 4-3 win over the Wild last night. PatCHes looked good and had two assists in his fight for a job, and Brandon Nash (who?) had 1G 1A. Gui! was a non-factor;
- Habs are right back at it tonight against the Panthers, and it's on RDS, so the whole province can see Carey fall apart;
- Who remembers El Dandy? Anyway, he's riding off into the sunset;
- Who remembers Swiss Mister? Anyway, he may be out 6 months;
- Hopefully The Bulin Wall took a cab to the arena to help beat the Canucks 8-2;
- Wade Redden was placed on waivers over the weekend. Didn't he used to be an elite defenseman?
Monday, September 27, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning $10 million just for playing golf...