- RDS' report from rookie camp talks Olivier Fortier. Did you know he's francophone?
- Speaking of the Habs and francophones...
- Carbo on RDS is like a dream come true? A nightmare?
- It's official - shootout wins will no longer count in the tie-breaking formula. Now if only they wouldn't count in the standings we'd be getting somewhere;
- Sheldon Souray has been banned from Oilers camp. More tactfully, "not invited." I'm sure soem female FHF readers would be pleased with an invite to Habs camp;
- Ducks sign Bobby Ryan to a 5 year, $25.5 mill (roughly) deal. Ch-ching!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Ines Sainz' ass in your locker room...