- Exclusive! TMS can exclusively report that François Gagnon of La Presse is exclusively reporting that Brian Gionta will be the Habs captain. No one from the Canadiens confirms this, but Gagnon's nameless sources say it's true;
- Things got chippy in the intra-squad game at rookie camp yesterday, with PFK and Ben Maxwell fighting for no reason;
- BR's latest scribe about the loss of the Nords and the effect on the Habs is so mind-numbingly out there it might need its own post;
- The Ottawa Senators will host the 2012 All-Star game. Party at moeman's!
- Marc Staal gets a 5 year extension at almost 20 mill. Scares us to think what Vodkov is worth;
- Shut up, Bruce Dowbiggin;
- One last True Blood pimping, because Wrap Around Curl's before and after finale videos are worth a view even if you hate the show.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Paraguayan cellphone babe in Playboy...