- Rookie camp has begun! PFK says all the right things as usual. The kid is the most media-savvy 21 year-old in the world;
- The Goat gave his state of the team presser yesterday. We'll give him this, he seems much more comfortable behind a mic than Bob was;
- Lars Eller is injured. Damaged goods?
- Steve Bégin dropped in to l'antiCHambre to beg for work;
- Dallas has pledged allegiance to the Little Fuckity-Fuck. We'll see how long that lasts;
- Roberto Luongo gives up the captaincy of the Canucks. It was a stupid idea to begin with;
- And we have the final True Blood recap pimping of the season. So sad.
UPDATE - RDS embed video function does not seem to be working right now. Big surprise! It might fix itself as the day goes on, so we'll leave it for now. Let us know if it works for you.