- Well, it's really not so much that the Habs lost a pre-season game 4-2, it's the turmoil it will cause. TFS lets in 4 goals on the first eight shots he faced. He's booed. He's mocked. He doesn't meet the media after the game. The season is a disaster already. Overreact much? On the plus side, the kids (Palushaj, Tinordi, even LL) played well, as did Pleks, and we totally outshot them;
- The Laffs got revenge on the Sens for their opening game disatster;
- The Oil open their pre-season with a win over the 'Nucks, proving that pre-season is irrelevant;
- Pens open the Consol Energy Center (zippy name!) with a win;
- MYFO gets to the Habs in their celebrity preview series.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Katy Perry's tits on Sesame Street...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 08:11