- You didn't realy miss much. We just wanted to write a post to tell you prostitution is now legal in Canada (sort of). Hookers 'n blow for everyone!
- The Sens beat the Sabres in front of a sellout crowd of 980 (not a typo) in Dundas, ON, aka Hockeyville (at least for this year);
- Lately, Puck Daddy seems obsessed writing about Price (and Halak) for some reason. It's like his 3rd or 4th piece in the last couple of weeks;
- Creepy former agent, alleged sexual predator and hit target David Frost is working teaching hockey under an assumed name;
- Francois Gagnon blah blah blah Carey still needs to prove himself blah blah blah.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of legal prostitution in Canada...