Thursday, August 27, 2009

20 Cent won't need complicated prison escape plan

One for the ladies

Patrick Kane has come to a plea agreement in the whole "beat the crap out of a cabbie for 20 cents" situation. He has plead guilty to one count of disorderly conduct, which is not even a misdemeanor but a simple "violation". If he stays clean the record will be expunged after a year. Additionally, he has the horrible, horrible penalties of:
  • Aplogizing to the cabbie;
  • Paying $125 in court costs (that's 625 20 cents, Kaner);
  • Going to bed early without any dessert.
Justice is swift.

Via Wysh's twitter

8 comments:

L Dude said...

Boy, is Demers in for a shock when he shows up in Ottawa expecting to be coaching the Sens and he's told "No, no, there's a different bench for you to sit behind. Here let me read that letter for you."

The good news for him is he only has to work about 5 days per year so will still be able to watch all the hockey he can.

God, I hate Harper the two-faced plastic haired sweater vest wearing little prick. Put him and Gary Bettman in a cage match and I'd have a tough time deciding who I'd want to lose more.

lawyergirl77 said...

L Dude - I'd cheer for the ceiling to cave in.

Boob Gainey said...

I see Harper nominated all his cronies to the upper house. So much for principles.

If Western Canadians and Ontarians give this guy a majority I just might become a separatist.

Carina said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought this post was about 20 Cents, not Demers.

Oh well

Young HF29 said...

@Carina - we're flexible. I can't control what commentors comment on

Yves said...

Poor Patrick Kane.

If I had done that to a cab driver... I would have been in jail already.

Was it worth it Patrick??

Holy Flannel said...

All Wentworth Miller is missing is a hawk beak for a nose and he'd look exactly like Milan Lucic.

Just saying.

Olivier said...

@boob: Duly noted.

I keed I keed, of course.