Monday, August 24, 2009

Youppi! can't go home again to giant toilet bowl with penis

So RDS is reporting that the game between the Habs and the Caps November 28th will not in fact be played at the Big Owe. HF4 and HF10 (and the terrorists) have won.

The story cites a lack of preparation time as the reason. Given that the Als will (knock wood) be playing the Eastern Conference final 4 days before, this doesn't leave the 7 days required by the NHL to get everything ready. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. I built a backyard rink overnight once.

Many lap dances to GoldenGirl11 for the freaky Photoshop

4 comments:

Habsfan10 said...

Thank Christ. The only downside to this is my glorious rip-job about the folly of the Big Owe plan doesn't get to see the light of day.

GoldenGirl11 said...

The story cites a lack of preparation time as the reason.

For some reason I read that as:
The story cites a lack of penetration time as the reason. I wonder why?

moeom said...

Hell of a job with photoshop...2 thumbs in!

GoldenGirl11 said...

Thanks. Tip of the... iceberg, though. I'm working on Photoshopping our 25th cup. So far, it's a bust.