Friday, August 14, 2009

We Interrupt Sexy Friday and TWOTOL to Announce the Parade Route

We interrupt sexy Friday and TWOTOL to announce the signing of the final piece of the puzzle. TSN reports that Bob has inked noted breakaway flubber Matt D'Agostini to a new deal, meaning this is your team, barring any stupid Eklund rumours involving the Sharks, Canucks, Sabres, Flames, Minny, LA, or anyone else he can get hits by mentioning.

Oh, Dags signed for a year, terms not released, yadda yadda. Back to looking at Bar.

29 usually mentions something about Sexy Friday, copyrights, and KSK here. Consider it mentioned.

7 comments:

L Dude said...

Where the fuck is October?!
Fuck. Longest. Summer. Ever.

I too start vacation. Bring on the sun and cold beer.

I've been watching golf. If Weirsy isn't in the top pair, he gets no air. Go Padraig.

Young HF29 said...

technically on vacation, but still in the land of high speed. go Bar! er, go Dagger!

but seriously, go Bar. fine pic, 10

Shutdown said...

In case anyone actually cares: Half a million, one year, two way deal.

moeman said...

Apologies to the beautiful Bar but I just have to ...





Dou$harek is a fucking traitorous bag of blue&white douche.

South Shore Habs Fan said...

I hope they remembered the big fucking crosshairs on his back.

Kate said...

moeman, you made me lose my lunch with that pic.

J.T. said...

@moeman: It's one thing to KNOW he's a douche. But, seeing living proof of his doucheness is just revolting. I think I hate him more than I hate Brodeur.