|Oh Giant Mexican CHicken, we hardly knew ye|
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of getting some mail again...
- So the Habs did not extend qualifying offers to RFA's Tom "Tommy" Pyatt, Alex "Captain" Picard and of course, Benoit "Benny the CHicken" Pouliot, thus relegating the Giant Mexican CHicken line to our happy memories of the 3 games they kicked ass together. Now, technically, the Habs could still land these players after July 1 when no one wants them, though not giving an offer is a likely sign they don't give a shit about any of them. Adios guys;
- Mad Max manages to squeeze $2 million for 2 years out of the Nucks;
- Kevin Bieksa also gets cash from the Nucks, 5 years and $23M;
- Lap dance to GG11 for shooting us this video of Kirk being introduced to the Predators organization (jump to the 7:55 mark). The amount of times he gets called "Kurt" is comedy gold. Sad, pathetic, comedy gold;
- PHucktards continue their makeover by trade;
- If you think the return of TMS is an excuse to link to my True Blood review, you are correct, sir or madam.