- OK let's see if we can keep track of the Habs D here. Yesterday the following happened: Hamr refused the Habs offer, the Habs traded CHeez Whiz' rights to the BJs for a 7th round pick which becomes a 5th rounder if he actually signs, and Swiss Mister II signed a $1.7 million 2-year deal. So we guess this leaves us with: Vodkov, Gorges, PFK, Gill, SpatCHes, (Y)Emelin and SMII. Sound about right? Everyone start praying for Vodkov's knees right now;
- CHeez Whiz pens his goodbye to Montreal;
- Goodbye and good luck Paul Kariya. Always a class guy who suffered through a lot of shit;
- Anyone in the market for a Chirs Drury?
- Rollie the Goalie squeezes out another $3 million from his 41-year old body;
- The NHLPA has called shenanigans on the Predators for not offering their RFA's contracts;
- Jagr has gone missing or something.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of the Pope Tweeting...