- Can we just jump to the Wings-Pens Finals already? After Pennsburgh took a 3-0 lead Saturday night, the Wings crush the Hawks 6-1 yesterday. No Lidstrom, no Datsyuk, no problem. Well, no problem when you have the artist formerly known as the Christo-Wall in net for the Hawks, who got pulled after letting in four goals early;
- The NHL may do something right for a change and move up the start of the Finals if the Wings and Pens both win their next game;
- Does Iron Mike speak French?
- Mad Max and Mathieu Schneider both have successful surgery, will be ready to go in September. Is it September yet?
- The Windsor Spitfires are your Memorial Cup Champions;
- Bobby Holik decides to hang up the skates.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while wondering where the fuck we were all weekend...