- We have a series! A Claude Giroux OT goal gives the Flyers a 4-3 win (after a video review called a no goal for them in OT). We'd say more but we really don't care and thus didn't watch the game til OT;
- Here's a Louis Leblanc report from dev camp;
- NHL GM's met yesterday and discussed a bunch of stuff (head shots! blindside hits!) but decided nothing. Wacky ideas included a 3 on 3 portion of OT. Just bring back ties already;
- The Laffs let everyone know you can have Tomas Kaberle in a trade this summer (for a price. Or maybe a Price? See what we did there?);
- Gui! was on l'antiCHambre. Said nice things about Gio and Gomez. About the coaches, not so much;
- Outstanding piece over at Deadspin about the school of hockey fighting for kids. Between all the stupid poop stories and crappy theme weeks, this appears to be actual journalism for some reason.
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of losing a perfect game thanks to a fucking idiot of an umpire...