- NHL does something intelligent for once and redoes the schedule. Scroll down and Panger and his midnight post will explain it to you;
- Swiss Cheese had 29 stops, but unfortunately also let 6 go by, as the Sens lost their 5th in a row last night. I actually sort of feel bad for them;
- Leafs postpone the JFJ / Maurice Death Pool climax for a little while, with a 4-2 win over Atlanta;
- Roberto Luongo is a freak, as he registers his 3rd straight shutout;
- Rangers finally win a battle of New York this year, and continue to flip flop with Habs for 4th place in the East.
Another Friday / Saturday double for the Habs coming up. Will TMS' social calendar ever get back to normal?