- MYFO plans out Brett Hull's first five days as GM with their usual brilliant irreverance;
- Sherry from Scarlett Ice makes with the goodly smarty analysis on a wide variety of topics;
- As usual, Robert from Eyes on the Prize recaps and analyzes the Habs win over the Leafs better than any hockey writer out there, except maybe HF33 man-crush Red Fisher;
- Norman from Bleu Blanc Rouge rips into Darcy Tucker. That one is extra FHF-approved;
- Way Offside is the best hockey blog you're not reading. Read it. Always gives me an LOL moment.
UPDATE - just for posterity, thanks to El Oso for giving us a link to the Jiri Tlusty photos. I guess they're NSFW.