Some quick and possibly classy bullet points about the game:
- In case you hadn't noticed, it's Larry Robinson Day around here (scroll down to read all the great memories from the FHF) as the Habs will retire his number 19 prior to the puck dropping. We guarantee it will be classy. Well, except for the presence of Lou Lamoriello;
- Greek Lightning has been suspended one game for instigating so he's out, with Grabs taking his spot. Someone want to tell me how Chara got off without any punishment?
- Sens are gonna be pissed after losing 3-0 to the Laffs Saturday night. Uh-oh;
- But saying that, if Habs win in regulation they would be only 3 points out of first in the Northeast! (whoa, I may be hallucinating);
- The Christo-Wall will get the start;
- Hello, Larry was a short-lived sitcom of the early 80's starring MacLean Stevenson;
- Michael Ryder had 13 shots against the Bruins. 13! He still didn't score;
- Chris Higgins will play despite the ankle injury from Saturday;
- Habs Inside/Out now requires you to be registered to post comments without moderation. Welcome to all of you who want to comment but are too lazy to go through that crap. Normally we have strippers, snark, and swearing, but we're taking the fucking high road tonight in honour of Larry.