- SLC over at Five for Smiting brings his unique voice to the JFJ situation. It's becoming too easy to write about the Laffs, but SLC always brings a fresh perspective;
- Melt your face-off offers up Danny Brière's diary entry. It's emo, dude;
- Way Offside has a great take on Sean Avery's wrist;
- Robert at Eyes on the Prize has a real nice historical review of some Habs one-game goalie wonders. Seeing Vincent Riendeau makes me laugh for some reaason;
- And finally, in a non-hockey link for no reason whatsoever, the football fans should check out KSK's take on Emmett Smith's stupidity / language "issues". Big Daddy Drew is fucking brilliant, as evidenced by his even funnier (if that's possible) post of Michael Wilbon's "chat."
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Some FHF-approved good stuff for your lunchtime reading pleasure 'cause I don't have an original thought in my head today...