- Sens rally with 3 goals in the third, head into the break on a high note (UNLIKE SOME TEAMS) with a win over the Isles;
- Ryan Getzlaf's ankle scores 2G 2A in a Ducks 7-3 win over the Oil;
- Rangers get past the Lightning;
- Gui! scores, Luongo blows in a Wild 6-2 win over the Nucks;
- Last night's action leaves the Habs in 8th for the next two weeks;
- Desharnais, Pyatt, and the future Norris winner are shipped back to Hamilton to get some game action for the next 2 weeks;
- Habs I/O's Mike Boone makes it onto Deadspin for all the wrong reasons;
- Shout out to Canada's other medalist yesterday, Kristina Groves with a bronze in the 3000m.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of WINNING A FUCKING GOLD MEDAL ON HOME SOIL WOOO!!!!! (alternatively, having nightmares of the Quebec franco media claiming Alex Bilodeau as their own for the next 2 weeks)...