- Play huge stretches like crap. Give up 40+ shots. Let Jaro stop a bunch of them. Win! It's the Jacques Martin system everybody! Somehow this morning the Habs are 6th in the East. The East is fucked up;
- Kovalchuk goes to... the Devils? Atlanta gets a famous suspended junior player for him. If Waddell is being truthful that Kovy rejected a $101 mill, 12 year deal, well, hmm, that's a lot of cash;
- The streaks are alive. Sens beat the Nucks 5-1 to extend their win streak to 11 games, while the Caps beat the Rangers 6-5 to take their streak to 12;
- Tampa Bay is winning some games (5-2 over the Isles last night) and moving up in the East;
- I'll give you one guess who scored the game winner for the Wild.
Friday, February 05, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Alison Brie in a bikini...