- As we told you yesterday (scroll down to the next post), Kovalev was involved in some sort of motorcycle accident in Grande Rivière, Quebec, involving the mayor of that town;
- The TSN Story had absolutely no details about what happened;
- The TSN story felt it was necessary to report that Kovalev was uninjured, meaning the accident was nasty;
- The TSN story said Kovalev was paying for the damage, meaning it was his fault;
- With the Canadiens' most talented player in an accident, you would think that RDS would be all over the story. However, RDS.ca makes no mention of it whatsoever, and I watched Sports 30 and there was nothing on it at all;
- The Montreal Gazette also has absolutely nothing on it, neither does La Presse;
- Google Satellite for Grande Rivière just shows a bunch of green, no sign of any civilization whatsoever.
So to recap: Habs' star gets into motorcycle accident that was his fault, it involves the mayor of a town that may or may not exist, and the Habs-obsessed Montreal media doesn't cover it. Hmmmmmm. Rest assured, the FHF will get to the bottom of the story by scouring the strip clubs of Montreal for clues.