Let's do this (finally...), bullet point style:
- Game 1 at Detroit Sat, May 24 - 8:00 pm EDT / 6:00 pm MDT
- CBC/RDS/VS, Team 990 radio
- Both teams have made it to the Stanley Cup final, so it's safe to say they're both pretty hot
- However, the Wings did lose a game at home for the first time against Dallas in game 5, which either burst their bubble or served as a wake up call, depending on how the series turns out
- The Mule, Johan Franzen, is out with a concussion, the Wings' doctors being extra careful since they failed to diagnose it properly the first time. I hope Johan knows a good medical malpractice lawyer....
- If Franzen is the Mule, does that make the little Fuckitty-fuck the Gnat?
- After the game day skate, Chris Chelios showed his lighter side for a change, entertaining reporters with tails of his exploits in the Peloponnesian Wars. Riveting.
- And in case you haven't heard, Sidney Crosby is chasing his first Cup at age 20.
Remember Habs fans, every Finals matchup brings us closer the to entry draft and UFA day.
Go Pens! Go Wings! Go Hockey!