- Retro time on TSN as their site looks back on the Penguins of old.
- Bulls cash in on their 1.7% chance of landing the first pick in the draft, and land the first pick. Bulls exec V.P. Jim Paxon also finds Jimmy Hoffa in the trunk of his car.
- HF29 was spotted roasting kebabs in Jaffa. It is rumoured that he has quit his job to pursue a lifelong dream of shishkebabing and shishkebabe-ing.
- Go Chelsea. That'll be all.
- Its Iyyay. Not Lyaar, cause spelling it that way would make me a Lyaar. Todah, Nu.
Is it 5768 already? Man I could have sworn 5764 was only yesterday.