Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Morning Skate for Tuesday, May 13th

Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of sending a message with a dunk...
  • Woohoo, the Little Fuckity-Fuck looks to be on his way out;
  • In Montreal, losing in the second round gets you a Jack Adams nomination. In San Jose, it gets you fired;
  • Team Canada closes out the Double Eye preliminary round with a 6-0 record after beating Finland 6-3. Heatley is dominating in a way that has to be painful for Sens fans to watch.

It's still not October, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Game four in the Detroit series is Wednesday.

With luck, you might be able to celebrate the weekend knowing that the LFF is setting up tee times.

Free4Life said...

As much as I hate to see the FULF lose, I need the Wings to play more games for my pool. I have 4 (Z, Holmstrom, Kronwall, Cleary). The leader has 4 Wings (Datsyuk, Mule, Flippy, Rafalski). I also have Malone. I'm 10 points back. Do I have a shot? Probably not. I picked Ryder with my last pick. FUCK - why didn't you play him GRAMPS (congrats on the new twins)! Friggin' Newfies are letting me down!

moeman said...

I don't expect one everyday but a Babe would be nice.

Peace 4HFers.