HF29 here, back from the land of the 56k modems and feeling fine. Of course, I haven't seen any of the last 3 Habs games, so I am totally not the right person to give you your game preview. AND I've been drinking already today. That spells trouble. So let's go to the bullet points for random stuff I've picked up from the interwebs over the last 10 minutes, plus the occasional lame snarky comment for your potential amusement:
- 7 PM start, St. Pete Times Forum. I'd like 2 tickets in the lower bowl and a classified ad in the personals section, please;
- For unknown reasons, CBC has a double header tonight. And the Habs are the 7 PM game! Nationally! Why are the Leafs not on?
- Our hunt for southern hockey blogs continues. You can check out Southeast Shootout, which is at least 1/5 of a Bolts blog;
- Habs are 1-1-1 so far on the annual kill-the-season road trip;
- Bolts only 1-3-1 in their last 5 at home, though overall this year they have the East's best home record;
- Huet between the stripper poles;
- Hot sexy Habs to watch - how the fuck should I know? I told you, I've been out of town;
- Well it looks like Little Tits is looking to pick up points in his 4th straight game, and Big Tits has nine points in his last nine games. Tits! Tits! Tits!
- Speaking of tits, for post-game you should really check out Cleo's in Montreal. I had an experience there last night that would make even the FHF blush;
- Hot sexy Bolts to watch - Lecavelier, St. Louis, c'mon, you know the drill;
- Supposedly these are the lines for tonight: Koivu-Tenderness-Little Tits, Pleks-Kovy-Big Tits, Lapierre-Higgins-Ryder, Greek Lightning-Streit-Dandenault. Chips a healthy scratch;
- Alrighty, then.
Dissect those lines and let's hear your game thoughts in the comments.