Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What FHF Thinks About Habs' Wins in October


Dear Habs,

Thanks for yet another tremendous cock tease. October means nothing to us now. Year after year, we fall for your little scheme. After stuffing our faces with your promises during the first few weeks of the season, we're giving it all back. Today we know better.

And don't you think we're going to follow you on the Maxim Lapierre will save our pathetic souls logic. This HF was there last night, and would have rather spent the entire evening gargling with mayonnaise. You're far from a Lapierre quick fix solution. Make love to yourselves.

HF33

5 comments:

Young HF29 said...

mmm mayo

but i prefer Miracle Whip

Senators Lost Cojones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Senators Lost Cojones said...

I won't be falsely modest and say I know how you feel (we're still rather optimistic after all), but if it's any consolation, FHF got linked on Mirtle's "Closer" on DS this morning. As I'm an HTML moron, I can't get the link to work, but look for "hired the wrong GM" in the bit on the Leaf.

You guys are like, TWO degrees from Leitch! I seethe with congratulatory jealousy.

Young HF29 said...

Thanks SLC for the DS note! Actually, Mirtle linked to us YESTERDAY in the Closer too, so that's 2 days in a row. Yesterday I noticed, today I totally missed it, so thx.

I personally am actually practically zero degrees from Leitch. I met him last year at SXSW interactive after I attended a panel that was all about DS and him. We had a nice chat, real friendly guy! But totally emo.

Jordi said...

I had a hair appointment, thank god I went instead of the other game. Anyway congrats on the DS linkage. Though I think you guys should stop the fruitless hockey talk and start writing on more worthwhile things, like - Kiefer Sutherland and his jail gig.