Three posts on a Saturday? What's wrong with us? Scroll down for some awesome Leafs bashing from HF10 and a link to Kovalev flying. 'Cause that's more than enough, let's dive right into the bullet points to rev you up for Bob Cole and Harry Neale.
- Game is 7 PM at the Phone Booth, where the last Habs victory came when I was still not wearing a jacket;
- Seriously, 6 straight losses at home;
- That's alot;
- Leafs hot, winning 5 of their last 6;
- Your cover charge goes to Die Hard Blue and White;
- TFS(tm) in nets after stealing the last two against the Leafs according to PPP;
- His opponent will be Toskala, who is 6-1-0 in his last seven games and allowed two goals or less in all of 'em;
- Ryder gets his chance again (though on Line 4C), back in the lineup thanks to Tenderness' "upper body injury" from the Flyers game;
- Also still on the limp are Bégin & Smols, but Huet will at least be on the bench. Goodbye Halak, we hardly knew ye;
- Mats Sundin is in the top 10 in league scoring. The top Hab (Kovy) is 53rd;
- On the other hand, Habs PP best in the league, Leafs 27th.
That's enough talk. Let's see some action, and your thoughts in the comments.