- Habs win! Play decently! I know you don't believe it, but it's true. More later today;
- Oil end Wings winning streak, though it took a shootout to do it;
- Heatley scores, Spezza scores, Sens win, yada yada, they're back to normal;
- Flames score 9 goals and win. I miss the days when the Habs could score 9;
- TMS has decided to follow Mickey Ribs a little closer just to torture myself. Last night? 2 goals and 2 assists in a 4-1 win over the Kings. For the mathematically challenged, that means he was in on every goal. Kill me;
- Habs draftee The Subbanator makes Team Canada. Our resident World Junior expert Panger (look for him in Ottawa next year!) will have some analysis of the roster for you one of these days.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of seeing your name in the Mitchell Report...