She looks as surprised as me. Also, note the lack of a plus-sized woman. Don't blame me when we lose.
Habs are playing at 12:30 P.M. today. You got that? TWELVE THIRTY. That's like 6 in the morning for Panger. No time for chit chat, let's head to the bullet points:
- In case you didn't hear me, 12:30 start at the Bell Centre;
- I heard it has something to do with the WJHC gold medal game, but that makes no sense at all, 'cause that game starts at 2, so we have to channel surf;
- That's part of an awesome sports day for couch potatoes, with the NFL playoffs going too, and a bonus for Canadian golf fans (all 3 of us) with Weir and Ames topping a leaderboard;
- Always a double cover for Caps games, as our friends and HLOG'ers CapsChick and Shmee run A View from the Cheap Seats and Capital Addiction, respectively;
- Habs are hot-ish, looking for at least a point in their fifth straight game;
- Caps are warm-ish, 4-3-3 in their last 10, mainly thanks to the Senators (sorry SLC);
- Carey Price gets his first start since December 23rd;
- Big Tits, woo! 14 points in his last 12 games, 3 goals in his last 2;
- Habs PP back to best in the league, and we are actually third in the East in goals scored (my heart, I can't take it);
- All eyes on Ovie for the Caps, and not just for his skills. Habs fans will be imagining him in the bleu blanc rouge;
- Caps suffering injuries - Poti, Semin, Pothier are all out;
- I have no news on Habs line-up changes, if any. It's too fucking early.
OK if you're glued to the couch today, let's hear your game thoughts in the comments.