- Uh, Habs win? At home? Really? We saw it with out own eyes and still don't believe it. GMC and Jaro team up to do some good things. More later today;
- The Blackhawks get their 31st win (wow), 5-2 over the Bs;
- Caps dominate the Sens, Kovy back to his old ways with zero shots and -3;
- Thrash beat the Rangers in OT;
- Philly wins the Battle of PA in a goal-fest;
- Wings rookie G Jimmy Howard stopped 51 shots in their 2-1 win over the Kings;
- Mickey Ribs is out 4-6 weeks after a scary incident involving his throat and Chris Higgins' stick. Must have been retaliation for that time at Chez Paree when Mikey stole the really hot blonde from Chris. Get well you little fuckity-fuck, so we can hate you without guilt.
Friday, January 08, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of NBC fucking with your show...