- Phylers beat the Stars, push the Habs out of 8th place;
- Sens now have the same record as the Habs after their 5th straight loss. We're not sure why the Sens are listed as 8th and we're at 9th. Also, we're not sure why we are obsessing over this in January;
- Leafs lose, huzzah!
- Isles 6, Wings 0. Huh?
- Shutout for Brodeur. Zzzzzzzz;
- Tampa's offense explodes, beat the Caps 7-4. There must have been some wackiness, because the box score features a "10-Minute Game Misconduct for Leaving the Penalty Box/Bench" penalty;
- Little Tits is not close to returning;
- CuJo retires. Uh, good luck, Curtis. We guess.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The Morning Skate is wondering if we're ever gonna see the fucking Habs play again for Wednesday, January 13th
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Megan Fox in her underwear...