- Leafs! Bruins! Tragically, the building did not collapse, as the B's won 5-2. Oh, and Grabs scored again;
- Sens coming back to life, beat the Flyers 4-1. Alex Auld is their new hero?
- Chris Drury gets a hat trick as the Rangers win 5-2 over the Lightning;
- Oh look, Luongo got a shutout;
- Pens take a 5-0 lead then hold on for dear life as they beat the Oil 5-4;
- Fuck there were a lot of games yesterday. Just look at the scoreboard.
Friday, November 07, 2008
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of finding pills in your Smarties (well, it's a dream for TMS anyway)...