- Well, that was a nice change. I may have been dreaming but I think the Habs played 60 minutes, playing probably their best game of the year to shutout the Sens 4-0. Higgy gets his first NHL hat trick, TFS made 28 saves and Jarkko Ruutu tried to maim Mad Max. More later today;
- Gary Bettman undoubtedly had multiple orgasms as the Pens come back to beat the Wings 7-6 in OT;
- Leafs don't have the firepower to come back, succumb 4-3 to the Flames;
- As I write this, TSN gives HON honours to Mike Ribeiro. Kill me, please. At least the Stars lost;
- Danny Brière continues to destroy hockey pools as he's injured again in a 3-1 Flyers win.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of a Palin future...