- Pens dominate the Battle of Pennsylvania, even without Sid;
- I sort of feel bad for SLC (sort of) as ex-Sen Joe Corvo bites his old team in the ass, scoring his first NHL hat trick in a 5-1 Canes win;
- The Oil snap the Sharks 11-game win streak in a shootout;
- Alberta's Kevin Martin draws to the button in the 10th end against Ontario's Glenn Howard to take the Brier. Whoa, sorry, the CBC-TSN curling cabal took over my brain there for a sec;
- Comment of the week comes from Jeff in Hong Kong in this post (5th comment). There's gold in them thar drug-crazed ramblings.
Sorry we didn't give you a game report yesterday. There was some, er, confusion. We may bring you a report from the Isles game today, we may not. What are we, Kresgin?