Bullet point review from a guy who crashed into bed exhausted due to work and chasing 16-month old daughter commitments:
- Your obligatory "frustrated, beaten once again Coyote" reference is above;
- Price recovers from sunburn on face and red-light burn on neck to make 37 stops;
- Kovy has three assists, including 500th of career;
- Koivu scores again, Higgins has two assists ... is line 1B heating up at the right time?
- Habs back into tie for first in East ... parade marshalls on standby pending results of games vs arguably worst and best teams in league this weekend;
- HF29 off to Austin to hang out with techie crowd, rather than cruise University of Texas campus for hotties ... sanity being questioned as we speak;
- Everyone in Canada east of Manitoba curses Mother Nature in advance of ANOTHER F'ING STORM;
- Neither of those had anything to do with hockey, but warranted mentioning.
- All forms of hockey logic would point to a Halak sighting vs Kings this weekend. Look for Price to start again as Carbo throws every single coaching convention out the window.