So as you all may know by now, this blog was born out of the back and forth daily email chains exchanged between whom have now become known as the FHF. This daily routine provided much laughter as we sat there giggling in front of our respective computer screens. We wanted to spread the joy. Now it's time to unveil a second form of Habs ranting that has amused HF33 as much as the old emails. He shares season tickets with Alex. Over the past 2 seasons, this membership has forced them into marathon hockey talk sessions during the games, which have produced some memorable lines. It's time to share what random thoughts go through Alex's head at the Bell Centre while the Habs are at work.
- If you were assured the Habs would win the Cup, would you forfeit two years of sex?
- Je ne suis pas un marin, je suis un capitaine. Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan.
- After being snubbed at the Emmys, Christine Lahti went to Finland to learn how to play hockey. Amazing...
- Gonchar has a good release.
- Did you fart? - No - It smells like someone took a shit on my lip.
- Is Kasparitis signed?
- Look, Komisarek is an assistant captain to Koivu now with Kovalev. First they send P.K Subban down, now we have KKK leading the team, I don't know if I'm comfortable with this.