- After everyone played Saturday night, there was no hockey at all yesterday. Deference to football and the World Series? Fuck me;
- So uh, yeah, Phillies take a 3-1 lead in the Series;
- Giants beat the Steelers in a possible Super Bowl preview;
- Saints beat the Chargers in a London shootout;
- Fins fucks me over in my pool for the third straight week;
- Penn State surges in the BCS standings. JoePa is ALIVE. Allegedly;
- Cameron Beckman wins the Frys.com Open in a playoff.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning at Stamford Bridge after no one could do it in four years...